ATTENTION: THE OFFICE HAS MOVED TO NEW ADDRESS!!!
The branch office in OPU has been opened in August 2005 and focuses mainly on the help for recognized refugees and foreigners with permanent and long-term residence permit living in Southmoravian region.
Organizace pro pomoc uprchlíkům (OPU)
602 00 Brno
tel.: +420 731 448 938, +420 731 928 388
Mgr. Hana Natidzeová, head of the Brno branch – hana.natidzeova(z)opu.cz
Mgr. Marina Melkonjan – firstname.lastname@example.org
Mgr. Denisa Safyová – denisa.safyova(z)opu.cz
Mgr. Petr Benesch – petr.benesch(z)opu.cz
Mgr. Adam Stašek – adam.stasek(z)opu.cz
Mgr. Eva Kaličinská (job coach – labor market) – eva.kalicinska(z)opu.cz
Mgr. Lenka Vonešová – lenka.vonesova(z)opu.cz
Mgr. Madla Čechová – madla.cechova(z)opu.cz
Mgr. et Mgr. Iveta Rožníčková – iveta.roznickova(z)opu.cz
Kateřina Križanová – katerina.krizanova(z)opu.cz
Ing. Jindřiška Žáčková, acounting
Our services are available every working day!
Mo, Wed: 8:30 – 17:00
Tue, Thu: 8:30 – 16:00
Fri: 8:30 – 15:00
In the frame of the project “Support for migrants in integration in labor market and society” only:
All services are provided free of charge.
We offer our clients:
- social and legal counselling (free of charge)
- assistance with verification of educational documents
- courses for clients
- individual assistance with finding an potentional employer
- assistance in communication with employers
- assistance in dealing with state authorities
- requalification and language courses
- individual assistance with accomodation (integrational flats for recognised refugees)
We inform you that you have a unique opportunity to attend Czech language courses. The courses will begin in September 2018. Other courses will be opened gradually during the project. For more information click here.