The goal of the project is to support and develop community life of foreigners currently living in Prague, with an emphasis on the Prague 9 district and its surroundings. The important part of the project is to support active participation of target group and prevention of social exclusion. Project offers activities for both adults and children.
Project implementation time: 1. 4. 2017 – 31. 12. 2018
Project is co-financed by European Union, Operational Programme Prague – Growth Pole of the Czech Republic
Our clients are in particular foreigners, legal residents of Prague (we prefer residents living in districts of Prague 9, Prague 14, Prague 10, Prague 3, Prague 18, Prague 8). In case of need, we can support foreigners from the other districts as well. Some of the activities are not just for foreigners, we welcome participation of czech citizens too.
For adults we provide following activities (all activities take place on order):
- Social – cultural activities for adult foreigners, proffesional and lay public – there will be: 1. Projection of movies with migration topics (1x month) including discussion about the movie, 2. Guided discussions about important current global migration issues (1x per 4 months)
- Educational activities for adult foreigners, proffesional and lay public –
There will be: 1. Education about democracy, human rights and civics, where will be a short movie projetion and lecture about predefined themes, 2. Offer of free of charge individual courses of czech language for foreigners (the range for one person is set at 40 hours)
- Consulting activities for adult foreigners: There will be offered free of charge consulting: 1. By the lawyer for debt counseling, 2. by the financial consultant, 3. by the rental culsultant for people at risk of losing their housing
For youth foreigners we provide following (all activities také place on order):
- Educational activities – There will be: 1. Education about democracy, human rights and civics, 2. Tutoring of children (elementary and high school level), where we will give a priority to subject, which is most needed (czech language, math, physics etc.)
- Non commercial free time activities – 1. Cultural events visits (cinema, theater, exhibition, museum) in Prague and surroundings (1x month during the afternoon), 2. All day cultural excursions (czech monuments, famous interesting places etc.) around Czech Republic. Those excursions will be 1x month during the school year, 5x during the summer holidays (5 consecutive days)
For more information about project activities, you can contact:
Bc. Robert Netuka, e-mail: email@example.com, tel. 730 158 779, 739 413 983
Bc. Alena Makovcová, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, tel. 730 158 779, 739 413 983
Project coordinator is Mgr. Lucie Fryčová, e-mail: email@example.com, tel. 730 158 779, 739 413 983