The Organization for Aid to Refugees (OPU) offers to international protection seekers and international protection holders an opportunity to participate in a project which will provide them with comprehensive assistance during the process of obtaining employment. The project is supported from the European Union’s Operational Programme “Employment” and it will be implemented in several regions of the Czech Republic.
Project implementation period: 1. 5. 2017 – 30. 4. 2019
Who can join the project?
- applicants for international protection
- persons who were granted subsidiary protection
- persons who were granted asylum
Unemployed persons residing in the following regions can participate: South Moravia, Moravia-Silesia, Hradec Králové, Ústí nad Labem, Central Bohemia or Plzeň.
What support services do we offer within the project?
- Legal counselling focused on labour law
- Individual consultations with a professional employment counsellor and a lawyer
- Support in job search
- Individual Czech language classes
- Assistance in the process of recognition of foreign studies and qualifications
- Retraining (for selected project participants)
- Assistance in gaining work experience
- Job and employability skills assessment by a trained specialist
- Accompanying measures including reimbursement of travel expenses for consultation visits and project activities, possibility of reimbursement of fees incurred during the process of recognition of foreign studies and qualifications, and others…
All support services will be offered to the project participants FREE OF CHARGE.
If you wish to obtain further information or to register for the project, please contact the project coordinator:
Mgr. Veronika Černohorská
Tel: 731 928 388, 731 448 938