The project is supported by the European Union – Operational Program Employment (CZ.03.1.51/0.0/0.0/16_062/0003063).
Project period: 1. 1. 2017 – 31. 12. 2018
To whom we provide support:
Female migrants who have received a permanent residence, asylum or subsidiary protection in the Czech republic
- A place of residence in the city of Prague
- Children to be below the age of 15
1) support and assistance in job searching
2) awareness in the field of labor – legal environment
3) services of a psychologist
4) educational activities – a) czech language courses; b) requalification courses
5) professional internships
All the services are offered free of charge.
Lucie Fryčová (Kovářská 4, Praha 9)
e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; tel.: 739 413 983