Information for Applicants
We provide assistance in living for young refugees
- Are you 18 – 26 years old? Are you single and without children?
- Did you get asylum, complementary protection or did you get permanent residence permission?
- Have you left the „Permon“ (Residential Centre for Children-Foreigners) or a sojourn or an integration asylum centre of the Refugee Facility Administration?
- Are you alone, without your parents and without your family in the Czech Republic?
- Do you not know where to go? Do you not know where to stay?
- Do you want to work but not know where to find a job?
If the answer to any of these questions is YES, the Half Way House social service of the Organization for Aid to Refugees (OPU) is here for you. You will find detailed information on this website.
Other Half Way Houses in Prague:
DOM – Half Way House
Praha 8 - Libeň, Braunerova 22
Half Way Home MAJÁK (o.s. ENYA)
Praha 4 - Michle, U Michelského mlýna 25