Specialized social counselling
The objective of social counselling is to provide our clients with information in order to accept their own informed situation solution. Information provided are always exceptionally realistic and, if possible, put in context of a client’s individual situation. We care about upgrading professional awareness of our workers who provide counselling.
Social counselling is connected to all activities of our social department.
- education (diploma recognition, assistance with school search, education courses search etc.)
- social security
- employment (possibilities of legal employment, making of CV, employment search in case of long-term cooperation etc.)
- health care (health care options, doctor search etc.)
- family situation change (birth of child, marriage etc.)
- housing (information on estate market, accommodation search in case of long-term cooprationg etc.)
- information on life in the Czech Republic
- upon OPU workers’ agreement – possibility of accompanying foreigners to institutions (schools, job centres, trade centre, insurance companies etc.)
Services such as language courses, requalification courses, individual contributions to professional trainings and free-time activities etc., depend on current projects realized by the organization. At the moment, two projects take place within which participants are offered contributions on education activities (re-qualifications, Czech language courses etc.). Projects are called ‘Realize yourself!’, ‘Assistance to women and men (foreign nationals) with small children on the labour market in the Czech Republic’.
For more information, please call +420 284 683 545 or +420 284 683 714
Roman Varga: email@example.com
Ludmila Bobysudová: firstname.lastname@example.org