We offer free-of-charge legal and social couselling in 4 branches in the Czech Republic, in Prague, Brno, Pilsen and České Budějovice.
PRAGUE: you can call every day from 9AM to 5 PM, Fridays only 3 PM
telephone: +420 284 683 545, +420 284 683 714, mobile: +420 739 413 983
WHO CAN CONTACT US:
- Foreigners with all types of residence permit except EU and their family members
- EU nationals who found themselves in troubles and are not capable of get bearings of the new environment
- Asylum seekers, seekers of international protection, supplementary protection holders and their family members
Particular attention is dedicated to vulnerable groups (unaccompanied minors, lonely women, etc.)
RULES OF COOPERATION:
Information you are about to provide to our workers, are confidential and are not further diffused without your consent. The only exception is information that are subject to denouncement.
OPU services will not be provided to following persons:
- who request service OPU does not offer
- who request service that is in contradiction to OPU’s mission
- who are not qualified as OPU’s target group
- whose physical, mental state makes it impossible for communication with a worker (aggression, acute intoxication etc.)
Cooperation with you may be prematurely terminated in case you:
- state false information on matter related to cooperation
- seriously aggravate providing services (drunkenness, aggression, repeated breach of agreed procedures etc.)
- do not carry out agreed tasks
In case you are not satisfied with service provided, you may file a complaint, orally or in writing. Filing a complaint may be done anonymously. Complaint is filed with the organization director or his/her deputies. You may file a complaint on the organization at the UNHCR, náměstí Kinských 6, Prague 5, 150 00.